Saturday 6 June 2015

Introduction

 It's always hard to talk about yourself, at least for me. So, I think, the best way to start, will be giving you main information about me. Here we go......
 My name is Simona and I'm 28 years old. I was born and raised in Lithuania, but now I live in Norway :) 
 As you can guess from my blog title I love books,so most of my posts will be related to them. I'm thinking of writing some reviews, maybe doing some tags, "tbr" lists and monthly wrap ups. But we will see....just go with a flow :)
 However reading is not my only hobby :) also I like crafting especially cross stitching, so maybe I there will be some posts of what I've made, and what I'm planning to do. Moreover I like photography and I share this interest with my boyfriend, so I would be glad to share some photos, off places I've been and things I've seen :)

 I think that's it for now :) If you have some questions, feel free to ask them in comments :)

See you later...happy reading  

No comments:

Post a Comment