Sunday 7 June 2015

June TBR

I know that it's a little bit late, and June already begun, but it is better late than never :)
books for my June tbr

As you can see in the photo, I decided to finish a Mistborn trilogy by Brandon Sanderson, by reading a last book "The hero of ages". I won't tell what it is about, because I don't want to spoil you. However I'm planning to write a full series review, so luck up for that. For now all I will say, that I'm a little disappointed with this trilogy.

Also you should know that I'm a fanatic for a horror stories and paranormal stuff, so obvious that "The Amityville horror"  by Jay Ansons became my priority. It is a true story of Lutz family, that after 28 days in their new house, fled from it in terror, leaving all they stuff behind.  I'm determined to read this gem this month.

Lastly I'm not sure if I have much time left this month or not, but I will try to read "Red Riding Hood" by Blakley - Cartwright and Johnson. However I think it will depend of when I'll finish "The hero of ages" as that beast of a book is about 700 pages.

At least for now that is my reading plan for June :)

see you later....happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment