Tuesday 9 June 2015

The Harry Potter tag

As most of you, book lovers, I grew up with stories and movies about Harry Potter and his friends. It was a big part of my young adult years, so I couldn't past an opportunity to do this tag. Here we go:

    1. Favorite book  


It's hard to choose, because I love all of them equally. But if I have to, then it will be first one in the series "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's stone". I chose this one, because it introduced me with amazing wizardry world.


     2. Favorite movie

Maybe "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"....I loved the atmosphere that it created, it seemed a little bit more dark and...... How cool did the Dementors looked :)

    3.Least favorite book 

I don't think I have one :)

    4. Parts of books/movies that made you cry

For me the hardest part was, when Dumbledore died :( and then Sirius... Just for a record I'm a big cryer, so every book and movie had it's moments where I was on a verge of tears. 

    5. If you could hook up with one of HP character who would it be ? 

Maybe Remus Lupin or Sirius Black :) 

    6. Favorite character

That one is hard... maybe Minerva Mcgonagall :)) she was tough one, but loved her students like a mother. I would like to read story about her :)

    7. What would your Patronus be ?

Honestly I have no idea :) Maybe an owl

    8. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose ? 

Invisibility Cloak for sure, just imagine how many frobiden places I could visit :D

9. What House would you be in ? 

I think I would belong in Ravenclaw

10. IF you could meet any member of the cast who would it be ?

Alan Rickman (Severus Snape). 

11. Have you played any of the video games ? 

Shame but no :(

12. IF you were on the Quiddich team whic position would you play ?

I doubt I would get on any team, because of my lack of coordination :)) however I would like to be a seeker. 

13. Were you happy with the ending ?

Yes, I don't have any problem with it :)

14. How much does Harry Potter mean to you ? 

A lot :)

See you soon...Happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment