Thursday 20 August 2015

Bout of Books 14: Four Seasons in Book Covers Challange

Another day of Bout of Books readathon, another challenge. This time we have to show our books, that represents certain time of the year. For me the hardest one to find was spring, but maybe just begin with colder time:

Winter  - "The Quarry" by Johan Theorin. This one is obvious, I think. Little cabin in the woods, covered with snow.



Spring -  "Remember Me ?" by Sophie Kinsella. I chose this book, because its cover reminds me of Valentine's day also all those hearts and flowers just screams "spring" to me.


Summer -  "The Distant Hour" by Kate Morton. I think, I don't have to explain why I chose this one. Doesn't this picture look like summer garden ?


Autumn -  "Uncle Montague's Tales of Terror" by Chris Priestley. Ravens, tree without leaves, dark colors..Halloween!



That's it for now...Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment